Osprey® Volt 65 Men's Backpack
Ignite endless moments of summer fun for your camper when they head off to camp with the Osprey Volt 65 Men’s Backpack. The Volt is designed for men, built to provide exceptional comfort and durability. Whether it's a weekend getaway or a week-long excursion, the Volt 65 is up for the challenge. And its AirScape® suspension ensures a snug, breathable, and stable fit, even when the load is heavy.
No matter what surprises nature has in store, the Volt 65 has you covered. It comes with a raincover, making sure your child's gear stays dry in wet conditions. The backpack features dual zippered hipbelt pockets, an internal hydration sleeve with a hose port, and various attachment points to extend its carrying capacity. It's crafted with 100% recycled materials too as well as a PFC/PFAS-free water repellent finish, making it an eco-friendly choice.
Equip your child with the Osprey Volt 65 Backpack so they can embark on their summer camp adventures with confidence.
- Material: 600D Polyester and 540D Polyester Accent
- 65L Men’s Hiking Backpack
- Included Raincover made with PFC/PFAS-Free DWR and bluesign-Approved Materials
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Internal Hydration Sleeve with Hose Port in Backpanel
- Dual Side Compression Straps
- Dual Ice Axe/Trekking Pole Loops
- Front Panel Lash Loops for Attaching Extra Gear
- Accessory Pad Straps
- Panel Loading with J-Zip Opening makes for Clean Profile and Easy Access to Contents
- Internal Mesh Security Pocket with Key Clip
- Zippered Pocket for Raincover at Bottom of Pack
- Capacity: 65L (3967 cu in)
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- Dimensions: 30.7”H x 15”W x 10”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.