Osprey Ace 50 Backpack
For the Ace 50 liter Backpack, Osprey packed everything from their adult features and construction and applied it to this pack with kids in mind. With as much as five inches of adjustability for the torso and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt™, this Pack will grow as its user grows. Featuring a ventilated Airspeed suspension to make things easier of the back, zippered sleeping bag compartment, removable sleeping pad straps, internal reservoir sleeve, and plenty of pockets for trail accessories. Make use of the raincover that's included just in case!
Osprey cares as much about the environment as they do their customers. That’s why they use the highest-quality materials with the lowest environmental impact such as recycled materials that have been approved by bluesign®. They’re also careful with the chemicals they use from water repellents to dyes, ensuring the the safest chemistry for the environment and customers alike.
- Material: 600D Polyester with Accented 400D Polyester
- 50 L Hiking Pack
- 500D Nylon Packcloth Bottom
- Airspeed Suspension for Back Relief
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment with Underlid Pocket
- Dual Lower Side Compression Straps
- Dual Access Fabric/Mesh Side Pockets
- Large Front Panel Fabric/Mesh Shove-it Pocket
- Daisy Chain for Additional Gear
- Lower Zippered Sleeping Bag Access with Divider
- Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets for Easy Access to Small Items on the Trail
- Integrated Removable Raincover
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve
- Adjustable Ice Tool or Fishing Rod
- Dual Upper Side Compression Straps
- Padded Mesh Hipbelt
- Padded Mesh Harness
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 27.56"H x 13.39"W x 11.81"D
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.