Designer Trunk - Camo - 32x18x13.5"
Disguised in plain sight, this Designer Trunk uses its woodsy coloration for concealment when you bring it into the great outdoors for your summer camp stay. Designer Trunks are built from birch plywood, just like our most popular Happy Camper trunk and they boast a durable and dazzling, high-definition print that gets UV-cured onto the trunk's DuraShell exterior. Wide handles offer carrying ease for campers and these trunks weigh in at three pounds under our traditional steel trunks. Fit everything you need at camp into this trunk with ease and don’t forget a Glide & Go Tray to keep your smaller items organized. Hard to spot depending on its surroundings, you’ll want to keep your eyes on this trunk, for sure!
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water
We just got our trunk and a screw fell out of one of the metal pieces on the top and it's not closing quite right. My husband is going to screw it back in, but I am concerned that if this happened within a couple days of receiving it when it isn't even really being used that it won't be able to withstand the wear and tear of an 8 year old boy at summer camp…
My son loved the camo trunk he got in blue. Very sturdy and well made.