Osprey® Hikelite 32 Backpack
A versatile pack, the Osprey Hikelite 32 is ready to spring into action whether you’re going for a day hike or using it as more of an everyday kind of bag. It offers an AirSpeed backpanel which means it is well-ventilated so you don’t end up with a soggy shirt. The Hikelite offers a stretch mesh side pockets as well as a zippered front pocket and the pockets on the inside and outside of the top lid, giving you easy access to all your smaller items. The Hikelite can help you can stay hydrated with its 3 Liter reservoir. And it’s got a number of other handy features too like upper side compression straps to reign in your pack size, a sternum strap with whistle, a removable hipbelt so you can use it when you prefer it and keep it out of your way when you don’t. Comes with an integrated raincover to keep your pack dry in rainy weather as well as trekking pole attachments. Have fun wherever it is that you’re going when you bring your Hikelite.
- Material: 100D Nylon Diamond Shadow and a 500D Nylon Packcloth Bottom
- 32 L Internal Frame Hiking Backpack
- Weight: 1.76 lbs
- Capacity: 32 L / 1953 cu in
- Ventilated Backpanel Eliminates Uncomfortable Sogginess
- Zippered Front Pocket
- Fixed Top Lid with External Pocket
- Under Lid Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets for Storing Smaller Items
- Internal Hydration Sleeve Accommodates up to a 3L Reservoir
- Upper Side Compression Straps
- Sternum Strap with Whistle
- Removable Webbing Hipbelt
- Integrated Raincover to keep your Pack Dry
- Trekking Pole Attachment with Upper Compression Strap Capture
- Dimensions: 21.3”H x 11”W x 11”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.