Osprey® Sportlite 30 Backpack
Master minimalist mentality with the Osprey Sportlite 30L Backpack. Simplicity at its finest, you’ll find this pack doesn’t lack in any department. It’s got you covered with 30 liters to hold your load for a full day out. The AirScape® backpanel and suspension system is designed to move along with you seamlessly and never work against you. It also keeps the load evenly distributed across the panel. The foam shoulder straps are flexible and vented and the foam hipbelt reinforces structure, shape, and stability for comfortable carrying. Its ErgoPull closure and V-Compression straps ensure further comfort as well. Set with stretch side water bottles, a front stretch compression pocket, trekking pole loops, as well as an external hydration sleeve, the Sportlite Backpack suits those who hike not for leisure but for sport.
- Material: bluesign®-Approved, Lightweight, High Tenacity Performance Fabrics
- 30L Small/Medium Size Backpack for Boys and Girls
- Atilon Foam Framesheet for Dynamic Body Movement and Even Load Distribution across Backpanel
- Easy Top Loading Design
- Fixed Top Lid has Large Main Compartment & Zippered Mesh Underlid Pocket with Key Clip
- Mesh-Covered Ridged Foam Backpanel with Center Airscape Vent and Keeps Load Tight to Body
- Flexible, Vented EVA Shoulder Straps with Smooth Spacer Mesh Contact Surface
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Safety Whistle
- Flexible Vented EVA Foam Hipbelt gives Shape, Structure, and Stable, Comfortable Carry
- Padded Hipbelt with 1 Zippered Pocket and 1 Open Stretch Mesh Pocket
- Lower V-Compression Straps keep Load Stable and Secure Side Pocket Contents
- ErgoPull Closure Ensures Snug Fit & Optimal Load Transfer
- Stretch Side Water Bottle Pockets
- Front Stretch Compression Pocket for Quick Storage of Extra Items
- Quick-Release Upper Compression Straps
- Trekking Pole Loops with Upper Compression Strap Capture
- Blinky Light Attachment Slot at Base of Front Panel
- Direct Access External Hydration Sleeve
- Fits 15-19" Torso
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.