Osprey® Stratos 36 Backpack
Make your travels as light as the air of the stratosphere with the Osprey Stratos 36L Backpack. Managing to stay light, this Pack comes with a plethora of features for your packing convenience and hiking comfort! Built with Airspeed® Backpanel, Ventilation, and Suspension System, the Stratos allows you to feel the breeze all around you for a comfortable and dry carry. Its top-loading design, topped by a fixed top lid, helps make packing a breeze. With a hipbelt and harness made of EVA-foam lending you comfortable stability (as well as extra pockets for quick-access items), the Stratos delivers an inspiring, breezy feel. Constructed to fit an extended range of sizes, the Stratos is adjustable to be a perfect fit to your specific size and shape. Tackle distances you didn’t know you could with the proper equipment on your back.
Osprey cares as much about the environment as they do their customers. That’s why they use the highest-quality materials with the lowest environmental impact such as recycled materials that have been approved by bluesign®. They’re also careful with the chemicals they use from water repellents to dyes, ensuring the safest chemistry for the environment and customers alike.
- Material: 210D Recycled Honeycomb Nylon with 420D Recycled Nylon Accent
- 36L Internal Frame Hiking Backpack
- Weight: 3.3lbs
- Capacity: 36L (2196 cu in)
- Ventilated Backpanel Eliminates Uncomfortable Sweat
- Zippered Front Pocket
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Ppockets
- Side Stretch Mesh Bottle Pockets
- Underlid Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Internal Hydration Sleeve with Hose Port in Backpanel
- Includes Raincover
- Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment with new Soft-Touch Tubes
- Dual Side Compression Straps
- Single Ice Axe Loop with Bungee Tie-offs
- Front Panel Lash Loops for Attaching Extra Gear
- Top Loading Design with a Secure Drawcord Closure
- Vertical Side Zip Access into Main Compartment
- Zippered Access to Lower Compartment with a Floating Liner for Organization
- Accessory Straps on Lower Front Panel for a Sleeping Pad or Blanket
- PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- bluesign® Approved and 100% Recycled Materials
- Dimensions: 27.95”H x 14.57”W x 10.63”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.