Osprey® Viva 45 Backpack
Not only does hiking give us a chance to connect with nature but it also offers a number of health benefits like reducing risk of heart disease, lowering blood pressure, and even improving mood. And what better way to hit the trails than with the Osprey Viva 45 Backpack? Designed specifically for women, your camper will be equipped to tackle any outdoor adventure that comes her way!
Featuring a spacious main compartment and a range of versatile pockets, this pack is perfect for storing everything from clothes to camping gear to snacks. And, with the removable top-lid, this backpack easily transforms into a daypack for shorter hikes or exploring the campsite.
The women-specific design and adjustable harness of the Osprey Viva 45 Backpack ensure a perfect fit for your camper, no matter their shape or size. And with the rugged, durable construction that Osprey is known for, you can rest assured that this backpack is going to last through many summers to come.
Gear your camper up for her summer outdoor adventures this camp season with the Osprey® Viva 45 Backpack.
- Material: 600D Recycled Polyester Main and Bottom with 450D Recycled Polyester Accent
- Girls' 45L Backpack
- LightWire Interior Frame
- Airscape Suspension Means no Back Sweat
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment
- Removable Floating Top Lid
- Floating Top Pocket with Underlid Zippered Pocket
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Rescue Whistle
- Zippered Hip Belt Pockets
- Upper Side-Release Buckle Compression Straps for Load Adjustment
- Dual Side Compression Strap
- Trekking Pole Attachment to keep Poles in Place
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve with Hose Port for Hydration
- Rain Cover Saves you from Spending Extra Money
- Load Range: 20-30lbs
- Capacity: 45L (2746 cu in or 1.6 cu ft)
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- Dimensions: 25.6”H x 14”W x 9.5”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Our Backpack from offer adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.