Osprey® Volt 45 Backpack
Hiking already is a calorie-burning exercise, but did you realize that carrying a heavier load can actually burn more calories? It makes sense; you’re expending more energy after all. Hiking with a backpack that weighs 30 pounds can help you burn up to 700 calories per hour! Load up your Volt 45 Hiking Backpack and hit the trails for fun adventure and a great workout!
This pack is made with premium materials to withstand any challenge that comes its way at summer camp or weekend backpacking. With a spacious 45-liter capacity, it provides ample room for all your camping essentials. Its adjustable torso length and hipbelt make it easy to get the perfect fit, ensuring optimal comfort on long hikes. The convenient pockets on the hipbelt are incredibly handy on-the-go and the ventilated AirScape back panel helps keep you cool in the summer sun.
Built for durability as much as comfort, the Osprey Volt 45 is made with tough 600D recycled polyester and equipped with a sturdy lightweight frame made of aluminum alloy so it can handle even the roughest terrain. And with Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, you can trust that this pack will last you for years to come.
Whether you're trekking through rugged terrain of mountains or exploring the easy backcountry, tackle the trails with the Osprey Volt 45 Backpack.
- Material: 600D Recycled Polyester Main and Bottom with 450D Recycled Polyester Accent
- Boys' 45L Backpack
- LightWire Interior Frame
- Airscape Backpanel Means no Back Sweat
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment
- Removable Floating Top Lid
- Floating Top Pocket with Underlid Zippered Pocket
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Rescue Whistle
- Zippered Hip Belt Pockets
- Upper Side-Release Buckle Compression Straps for Load Adjustment
- Dual Side Compression Strap
- Trekking Pole Attachment to keep Poles in Place
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve with Hose Port for Hydration
- Rain Cover Saves you from Spending Extra Money
- Load Range: 20-30lbs
- Capacity: 45L (2746 cu in or 1.6 cu ft)
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Dimensions: 27”H x 14”W x 9”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Our Backpack from offer adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.