Designer Trunk - Radioactive - 32x18x13.5"
Order this trunk at your own risk—the material inside may or may not contain atomic nuclei of an unstable environment. Be sure to dress in the proper protective equipment when exposing yourself to nuclear decay. We use tough birch plywood to build this radioactive camp trunk and size it the same as our popular Happy Camper Trunk. Completely covered in a high-definition print which gets UV-cured onto the Steel exterior of this camp trunk, it’s spacious for all your traveling needs and belongings. And the job of carrying these trunks is made easier with wide handles to provide better grip and a means of holding the weight closer to your core to make the load at least feel a little lighter. Don’t forget trunk accessories to get the most out of your trunk. Hazard mask not included.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water