Designer Trunk - Denim Patches - 32x18x13.5"
Like the development of the ‘worn effect’ and stone-washing technique for blue jeans, artists of New York were hired by a boutique called Limbo to create decorations for denim in the late 60s. The idea took off and denim quickly came into high demand as this trunk will as well. We use tough birch plywood to build it and sized it the same as our popular Happy Camper Trunk too. Completely covered in a high-definition denim design which is UV-cured onto the DuraShell exterior of this camp trunk, it’s spacious for all your traveling needs and belongings. And the job of carrying these trunks is made easier with wide handles that provide a better grip. It's three pounds lighter than our steel trunks too. Don’t forget trunk accessories to get the most out of your trunk!
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water