Designer Trunk - Octopus Crate - 32x18x13.5"
With eight, flailing, unjointed legs that are covered in suckers, this alien-looking creature is hard to mistake. People have tried to keep octopuses as pets before, but these beasts have exceptional problem-solving skills and often find a means of escape. Be careful when you open this Octopus Crate Designer Trunk and—well, you better watch out when it’s closed too. Our Designer Trunks are constructed of heavy-duty birch plywood, but octopuses are known to pull off the impossible because of their loose and unstructured form. And it features a high-definition print which is UV-cured onto its DuraShell exterior. Sized the same as our Happy Camper Trunk, the Octopus Crate Trunk is given wide handles for easy gripping and hauling ability. It's three pounds less than our steel trunks...the octopus on the other hand... Warning: Octopus may or may not be inside by the time your trunk arrives.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water