Designer Trunk - Yellowstone National Park - 32x18x13.5"
Step into a realm of Nature like you’ve never seen it before. Yellowstone National Park is a place of foreign, natural features like geysers and bubbling geothermal hot springs, steamvents, and mudpots that come together to create sweeping vistas and leave visitors speechless. Commemorate your camper’s trip to this wonder of the northwest with our C&N Yellowstone National Park Designer Trunk! It’s sized the same as our most popular trunk—the Happy Camper. This high-definition print is UV-cured onto the steel exterior of the Designer Trunk for a great look. It’s constructed from durable birch plywood and includes a steel exterior and reinforced corners. A pair of wide handles gets added to the sides to make the trunk easier to grip and carry. Providing plenty of space for your most important items, this trunk can offer a little more space for organization and safekeeping with our Glide & Go Tray trunk accessory. Bring Yellowstone National Park to your camper’s bunk area and back home when the camp season closes.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water