Designer Trunk - Sequoia National Park - 32x18x13.5"
Welcome to the land of giants! These colossal trees known as Redwoods or Sequoias have an ancient history and timeless beauty that reaches right up and touches the sky. Your camper can recall their humbling experience of this amazing place every time they have their C&N Sequoia National Park Designer Trunk from our national parks trunk series. This Trunk shares the same dimensions as the Happy Camper—our most popular trunk size, but wears its representation of Sequoia National Park in a high-definition print, UV-cured on the steel exterior. Constructed of cabinet-grade plywood, this Trunk boasts a steel exterior with nickel-plated hardware including crush-proof corners for long-lasting life. With a spacious interior, accessorize your trunk with the C&N Glide & Go Tray for keeping smaller camping supplies together and organized. We also gave this trunk our wide handles for enhanced grip and movability. Get lost among these towering trees and enjoy the memories of Sequoia National Park.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water