Designer Trunk - Great Smoky Mountain National Park - 32x18x13.5"
Unveil the secrets of the mist-shrouded wonders at the Great Smoky Mountain National Park—a sanctuary where nature's beauty takes center stage. These misty peaks and endless horizons are right here on the Great Smoky Mountain National Park Designer Trunk from our national parks series trunk series. This trunk is the same size as our ever-popular Happy Camper Camp Trunk. With an awe-inspiring, high-definition print UV-cured onto the steel exterior, this trunk looks almost as awesome as the cloudy sights themselves! Constructed from durable birch plywood, these Designer Trunks come complete with a steel exterior, nickel-plated hardware, and reinforced corners. It offers plenty of space for your camper’s most important items. Get a little more organization and safekeeping with our C&N Glide & Go Tray that keeps smaller camp supplies neat and safe. Lastly, we added a pair of wide handles to the sides to make the trunk easier to grip and carry. Your camper is bound to fall in love with this trunk as much as you have with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park itself.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water