Designer Trunk - Grand Canyon National Park - 32x18x13.5"
Stand on the edge of time itself at Grand Canyon National Park and listen to the echoes of the rock layers that tell a story stretching back millions of years. Keep your gaze on the glorious representation of the Grand Canyon on the outside of this Designer Trunk from our national parks Designer Trunk series. The same size as our ever-popular camp trunk, the Happy Camper, the C&N Grand Canyon National Park Designer Trunk is an awe-inspiring, high-definition print UV-cured onto the steel exterior. This trunk depicts the yawning gorge of the Colorado River making its way through the Arizona landscape. Constructed from durable birch plywood, these Designer Trunks come complete with a steel exterior, nickel-plated hardware, and reinforced corners so they’re as rock solid as the canyon terrain. The Trunk offers gaping space for your camper’s most important items. And our C&N Glide & Go Tray provides extra space for organizational safekeeping for your camper’s smaller camping supplies. Lastly, we added a pair of wide handles to the sides to make the trunk easier to grip and carry. Bring the Grand Canyon to your camper’s bunk area and back home when the camp season closes.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water