Designer Trunk - Glacier National Park - 32x18x13.5"
Witness nature's grandeur of icy realms and glacially-formed mountains that comprise a paradise like no other known as Glacier National Park in northern Montana—just outside the Canadian border. We took this treat for the eyes and put it on a C&N Designer Trunk as part of our national parks Designer Trunk series. This Trunk shares the same dimensions as the Happy Camper—our most popular trunk size, but wears its representation of Glacier National Park in a high-definition print, UV-cured on the steel exterior. Constructed of cabinet-grade plywood, this Trunk boasts a steel exterior with nickel-plated hardware including crush-proof corners for long-lasting life. With a spacious interior, accessorize your trunk with the C&N Glide & Go Tray for keeping smaller camping supplies together and organized. We also gave this trunk our wide handles for enhanced grip and movability. Get lost among the gorgeous illustration of Glacier National Park on this Designer Trunk and have a great trip.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water