Designer Trunk - Badlands National Park - 32x18x13.5"
The layers of time have painted a masterpiece of geological wonder at Badlands National Park. Unearth the unexpected in all your summer explorations. Who’d have thought a Designer Trunk depicting the Badlands would look so good? The same size as our ever-popular camp trunk, the Happy Camper, the C&N Badlands National Park Designer Trunk is an awe-inspiring, high-definition print UV-cured onto the steel exterior. This trunk depicts the desolate landscapes of the South Dakota desert. Constructed from durable birch plywood, these Designer Trunks come complete with a steel exterior, nickel-plated hardware, and reinforced corners so they’re as rock solid as the Badlands terrain. The Trunk offers plenty of space for your camper’s most important items. And our C&N Glide & Go Tray provides extra space for organizational safekeeping for your camper’s smaller camping supplies. Lastly, we added a pair of wide handles to the sides to make the trunk easier to grip and carry. Bring the Badlands to your camper’s bunk area and back home in their bedroom after camp.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water