Designer Trunk - Acadia National Park - 32x18x13.5"
Breathe in the wild beauty of Acadia National Park, where every trail tells its own story. If this is where your camper’s forging their summer camp memories, then our C&N Acadia National Park Designer Trunk is just what you want. It’s sized the same as our most popular trunk, the Happy Camper, but with a majestic high-definition print UV-cured onto the steel exterior of the Designer Trunk. It’s constructed from durable birch plywood and includes a steel exterior and reinforced corners. It offers plenty of space for essentials and other easy-access items. Need a little more organization and safekeeping? Grab a Glide & Go Tray to keep smaller supplies neat and safe. A pair of wide handles gets added to the sides to make the trunk easier to grip and carry. Celebrate our nation’s National Parks with your pick from our National Parks Designer Trunk series and bring a bit of the beauty back home to the bedroom.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with Steel Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- 6” Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 26lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water