Black Diamond® Moji Lantern
Price Match Guarantee »Know that you're getting the best price when you shop with us. We match the prices of our online competitors.
No Sweat Returns »Shop with the confidence that if you're not happy with your purchase you can return it. We make returns flexible and easy.
Not only does it pack a punch of 200 lumens in a pocket-sized package, but it’s lightweight, easy-to-use, and has an IPX4 storm-proof rating which means it can withstand rain and sleet from any angle. The frosted globe puts out a bright, even glow which can be dimmed or set to a strobe setting.
The Black Diamond Story
Building perfect, hands-free lighting for your summer camp experiences, Black Diamond provides you with the solid construction that can shine through the darkness with their innovative lighting sources. Burly enough for anything whether it’s as simple as an evening hike or as extreme as your pursuit up a mountain, Black Diamond products are ready for action. Stress-tested by the very folks who design and develop the products, this is a company made of climbers, skiers, and all-around outdoor enthusiasts. Their own adventures have been the driving force behind these built-to-last headlamps. These guys know what’s important to outdoor lovers because they ARE outdoor lovers.
Running on either 3 AAA alkaline batteries or its rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1500 battery pack (Not Available Here). On the low setting, it can run for up to 120 hours and shines 2 meters away, and it will run for 5.5 hours, and illuminate a distance of 15 meters, on the highest setting. The lantern will work well in temperatures anywhere from 0 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit, so you ought to be covered at summer camp!
Bring visibility to a picnic table for an evening game of cards, your camp bunk, or wherever else it comes in handy!
- Material: Watertight IPX4 Stormproof Plastic
- 200 Lumen Max Output Lantern
- Max Distance(High) 15 m, (Low) 2 m
- Frosted globe creates even and bright usable light
- Two button interface is easy to use and provides adjustable brightness, full spectrum color and campfire light modes for just the right light in any occasion
- Set continuous cycle through rainbow colors with strobe and solid color modes for light driven campsite entertainment
- Double-hook hang loop makes it easy to suspend in a tent
- Batteries: 3 AAA (Not Included)
- Charging Alternative: Black Diamond’s Rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion Battery (Not Available Here)
- Display Weight: 3.7oz (AAA), 3.5oz (BD1500)
- Weight Without Batteries: 2.5oz
- Dimensions: 5.25” x .31” x 1.66”