Osprey® Transporter 95 Duffel
When you’ve got a lot to pack, the Osprey Transporter® 95 Liter Duffel is up to the job. Not only is it a master of stowing away loads of gear, but it’s built with weather-resistant fabrics so it’s ready to rise to the challenges that it’s likely to meet in transportation. The Transporter® carries comfortably by its stowaway backpack harness with sternum straps. The zippered pockets on the end allow for quick and easy access to your smaller items and the large duffel-style opening provides large and easy-access to the rest of gear—and extra protected from the elements with an oversized, overlapping rain flap. This deluxe Duffel isn’t messin’ around. It’s dressed with bluesign® approved recycled polyester that’s given a dual-sided TPU coating and decked out in burly hardware. Transport your gear wherever you’re heading. No questions asked.
Osprey cares as much about the environment as they do their customers. That’s why they use the highest-quality materials with the lowest environmental impact such as recycled materials that have been approved by bluesign®. They’re also careful with the chemicals they use from water repellents to dyes, ensuring the the safest chemistry for the environment and customers alike.
- Material: bluesign®-Approved 900D Recycled Polyester, PFC-Free DWR, TPU-Coated
- 95L Duffel Bag
- Large U-Zip Front Panel Duffel Opening
- Weather-Protected Main Compartment Zip Path with Overlapping Rain Flap
- Zippered End Pocket for Quick Access to Small Items
- 10 Coated Webbing Lash Points for Securing Duffels
- Side Horizontal Zip Pocket
- Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket
- Full Yoke and Contoured Harness Straps
- 4 Padded Webbing Handles for Easy Lifting
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Safety Whistle
- Weight: 3.3lbs
- Volume: 95 L (5797 cu in)
- Dimensions: 29.92”H x 17.32”W x 13.39”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.