Hydro Flask® 32oz Wide Mouth Flex Straw Cap Water Bottle
Give your young explorer the hydrating power of Hydro Flask for summer camp with the 32oz Wide Mouth Flex Straw Cap Water Bottle. This 32-ounce marvel features a user-friendly Flex Straw Cap with extraordinarily high drinkability. A simple flip, the addition of ice for all-day refreshment, and they're ready to sip with ease and stay hydrated in the summer heat.
With its ample size, the Wide Mouth accommodates ice cubes effortlessly. Meanwhile, the TempShield® double-wall vacuum insulation ensures drinks stay at the desired temperature. Constructed from high-quality 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel, it combines durability with drink purity. It's worth noting that, while this bottle maintains cold drinks for 24 hours and hot drinks for 12, the Flex Straw Cap isn't suitable for hot liquids. You should also avoid using the bottle on a stove, in a microwave, or a freezer.
The Color Last™ exterior powder coat maintains its vibrant appearance and resilience. It's BPA-free and easily cleaned in the dishwasher. Make sure your camper remains hydrated with the Hydro Flask® 32oz Wide Mouth Flex Straw Cap Water Bottle for summer camp so they stay refreshed throughout their summer journey.
- Material: 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel for Durability, Pure Taste and No Flavor Transfer
- Insulated Bottle with a Leakproof Straw
- Wide Mouth Opening for Ice Cubes
- TempShield® Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation keeps drinks cold up to 24 Hours, Hot up to 12
- Insulated Flex Straw Cap is Leakproof when Closed
- Color Last™ Powder Coat stays Clean and Colorful
- Bottle Fits most Backcountry Water Filters
- Flex Straw Cap not Intended for Hot Liquids
- Weight: 1.05lbs
- Height: 10.2”
- Diameter: 3.8”
- Dishwasher Safe
- DO NOT use on Stove, in a Microwave, or Freezer
A good number of years back, Hydro Flask moved beyond what was, at the time, the industry’s standard vacuum sealing process as it involved lead. Though it was “the industry standard”, the folks at Hydro Flask knew it could be harmful so they invested time and energy to pioneer a new process of vacuum sealing. It was more complex and more expensive, but it didn’t involve lead. Always aiming for a higher standard, Hydro Flask is pleased to have made this choice on behalf of the health of their consumers, manufacturing partners, and the environment.