KEEN® Big Kids' Motozoa Sneaker
The days are full and fast-paced at summer camp. From the Tennis courts to a woodsy trek followed by a game of Capture-the-Flag and on to the Archery targets, children need footwear at camp that can keep up! Prepare your child for their summer adventures with the KEEN Big Kids' Motozoa Sneaker—the ideal choice for active kids who love exploring the great outdoors!
This Sneaker is designed with lighter materials and responsive cushioning as well as a lace-lock bungee system that ensures a quick and secure fit so kids stay comfortable while they’re on the move, engrossed in all their summer camp activities. It offers further security in its fit with a contoured shape that follows the natural form of the foot. And, with a breathable mesh lining, these sneakers keep feet cool even during the most intense summer adventures.
The PU insole provides long-lasting comfort and arch support, so your child can explore all day without discomfort. Multi-directional lugs on the outsole offer superior traction on various surfaces, from rocky trails to wet grass. And, for wearing indoors, these sneakers are made with non-marking outsoles to leave no trace on floor surfaces.
To ensure they stay fresh—even after hours of play—the Big Kids’ Motozoa Sneaker utilizes the Eco Anti-Odor technology developed by the innovative folks at KEEN. This technology naturally controls unpleasant odors so your camper’s sneakers don’t become offensive after a few hard-wearing instances. Stay fresh and keep up with the Motozoa from KEEN.
- Material: Synthetic and Textile Upper
- Youth All-Terrain Sneaker
- Lace-Lock Bungee System
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- PU Insole with Arch Support for Long-Lasting Comfort
- Multi-Directional Lugs for Increased Traction
- Contoured Fit–Follows Foot's Contours for a more Secure Fit
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole Leaves no Trace
- Care Instruction: Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat