Hydro Flask® 24oz Wide Mouth Flex Straw Cap Water Bottle
Get your explorative camper geared up for summer camp with the Hydro Flask 24oz Wide Mouth Flex Straw Cap Water Bottle. This 24-ounce bottle is equipped with a foolproof Flex Straw Cap that makes staying hydrated a piece of cake. Just flip it open, toss in some ice for beverages that stay refreshingly frosty for a full 24 hours, and sip away as you please.
The Wide Mouth fits ice cubes and the TempShield® double-wall vacuum insulation maintains drink temperature. Manufactured from high-quality 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel, it's durable and retains drink purity. Please note that while this Bottle can keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12, the Flex Straw Cap is not intended for use with hot liquids, and the bottle should not be used on a stove, in a microwave, or a freezer.
The Color Last powder coat keeps the outside vibrant and tough. It's also BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. Arm your child with the Hydro Flask 24oz Wide Mouth Flex Straw Cap Water Bottle for summer camp and keep them hydrated, no matter where their summer adventures take them.
- Material: 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel for Durability, Pure Taste and No Flavor Transfer
- Insulated Bottle with a Leakproof Straw
- Wide Mouth Opening for Ice Cubes
- TempShield® Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation keeps drinks cold up to 24 Hours, Hot up to 12
- Insulated Flex Straw Cap is Leakproof when Closed
- Color Last™ Powder Coat stays Clean and Colorful
- Bottle Fits most Backcountry Water Filters
- Flex Straw Cap not Intended for Hot Liquids
- Weight: .86lb
- Height: 12.55"
- Diameter: 2.85"
- Dishwasher Safe
- DO NOT use on Stove, in a Microwave, or Freezer
A good number of years back, Hydro Flask moved beyond what was, at the time, the industry’s standard vacuum sealing process as it involved lead. Though it was “the industry standard”, the folks at Hydro Flask knew it could be harmful so they invested time and energy to pioneer a new process of vacuum sealing. It was more complex and more expensive, but it didn’t involve lead. Always aiming for a higher standard, Hydro Flask is pleased to have made this choice on behalf of the health of their consumers, manufacturing partners, and the environment.