The North Face Base Camp Duffel Roller Bag
Depending on things like the length of your stay and all the activities you plan to enjoy, summer camp can mean packing along a gazillion pounds of gear. It’s no sweat for the Base Camp Duffel Roller Bag from The North Face. A spacious main compartment and separate end cap allows for ample packing space that’s easy to organize with great accessibility. With a water-resistant construction like this, your gear is sure to stay safe and dry throughout your travels. And, of course, a duffel that can hold 97 liters ought to have a set of wheels like the Base Camp Duffel Roller Bag does. It also offers other carrying options including backpack-style for those inevitable stairs and whatever obstacles you may encounter on your journeys!
Built on a love for the Great Outdoors, of course, The North Face acknowledges their sense of responsible when it comes to our beautiful environment. They work hard to protect the places where we live and play. And they’re operations are ever-changing, in a state of perpetual improvement on their environmental performance.
- Dimensions: 28" x 14.5” x 14.5”
- 5,880 cubic inches
- 97 liters
- Material: 1000D Phthalate-Free TPE, Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Bottom Construction: 840D Ballistic Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Option for Backpack Carry
- 1 Exterior Zippered End Cap Pocket
- 1 Interior Zippered Mesh Pocket
- 1 ID Window
- 2 Side Compression Straps
- Zipper Closure
- Claimed Weight: 6lb 7.7oz
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty