Osprey® Daylite Plus Backpack
Cycling along with some serious momentum built up, you push the trail and trees past at whooshing velocity until you hit a downward slope when you really start flying! Once you come back to the ground and eventually coast along to a crawl, you steer your bicycle just off the trail and come to a halt for a quick water break. Your backpack’s got nice, deep pockets to provide a secure fit for your water bottle while still offering easy access! This trusty pack’s got your back when you need it—plus!
The Daylite Plus truly rides the line perfectly of being just large enough to fit everything inside while remaining small enough to wear comfortably and still not sacrifice function. Osprey loaded this daypack with plenty of storage space. The front pocket couldn’t offer more convenience for quick-access to easy-grab items. This pocket’s a great place for your travel cup, sunglasses, compass, cutlery set etc. And, the interior sleeve snuggly fits your laptop or other electronic devices as well.
Osprey Packs are only made from textiles that have been produced with minimum impact to the environment. The stamp of bluesign approval is the mark of a brand’s sustainability model. Using exclusively high-quality, recycled polyester to construct durable products, these packs are made to stand up to years of rugged trails and challenging adventures. These packs also receive a water repellent treatment that doesn’t contain any of the man-made chemicals known as PFCs, which have been exposed to be environmentally unsafe.
Built with a slew of other features such as foam padding, an adjustable sternum strap with a whistle, a removable hip belt, and more, this backpack moves with you so you can perform activities uninhibited. Lighter than daylight itself, this backpack is perfect for keeping up with your active days at camp! (Okay…maybe not “daylight” light, but pretty light!)
Applying itself to a wide range of activities from bike riding and hiking at camp, enjoying festivals, shopping farmers markets, college, international travel, and more, this pack is perfect for all of those activities! Crafted to stand the test of time, your trusty pack was made to come out the other side looking as good as new. Put it through the wringer, wear it through a rainstorm, hurl it over fences, drop it from a good height—this bag is by your side for life!
Functional. Durable. Responsible.
- Material: 300D Recycled Polyester, PFC-free DWR
- 20L Daypack
- Accent and Bottom: 600D Recycled Polyester, PFC-Free DWR
- Large Panel-Loading Main Compartment
- Front Pocket with Organization and Key Clip
- Front Panel Zippered Slash Pocket and Shove-it Pocket
- Multifunctional Interior Sleeve for Hydration Reservoir, 15” Laptop, or Tablet
- Dual Water Bottle Side Mesh Pockets
- Dual Side Compression Straps
- Harness Grab Handle Doubles as a Luggage Pass-Thru
- Mesh-Covered Die-Cut Foam Backpanel provides Comfort and Ventilation
- Spacer Mesh Harness with Integrated Handle
- Additional Die-Cut EVA Foam Padding
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Whistle
- Removable 20mm Webbing Hip Belt
- Attaches to a Variety of Compatible Osprey Packs
- bluesign® Approved and 100% Recycled Materials
- Weight: 1.29lbs
- Dimensions: 18.9”H x 11.02”W x 9.45”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.