Kelty® Fairbank Backpack
Your child's summer camp experience just got better when you send them off with the Kelty Fairbank Backpack. Dressed in the style of yesteryear, this vintage daypack is one of the backpacks from the Kelty’s Origins collection. Made from rugged polyester, Kelty combined an old-fashioned look with all the durability, versatility, and functionality of modern packs.
With nearly thirty liters to hold essentials on your camper’s day trips, the Fairbank includes multiple exterior pockets and organizers for water bottles, snacks, and personal items. Staying hydrated during hikes and active days at camp is easy with its hydration bladder compatibility.
The Fairbank features vegan leather lash points and YKK zippers. It includes a soft-touch padded 15" laptop sleeve for hassle-free TSA checks and its airport-friendly design with a luggage handle pass-through simplifies travel arrangements. And, backed by a lifetime warranty, it's a reliable companion for countless adventures.
- Material: 500D Polyester Primary Fabric
- 29L Vintage Style Daypack
- Airport-Friendly Luggage Handle Pass-Through on Back Panel so Pack to Piggyback on Roller
- Hydration Bladder Compatible
- Soft-Touch Padded 15" Laptop Sleeve with Secondary External Zippered Access for easy TSA
- 2 Main Compartment Mesh Drop Pockets for Organization of Laptop Charging Cords and Mouse
- Dual Side Zippered Pockets with Water Bottle Pockets Behind each for Active Lifestyles
- Two Front Zippered Pockets with Internal Organizer and Key Clip
- Top Zippered Pocket with Soft-Touch Liner for Safe a Cozy Location for Sunglasses or Cell Phone
- Internal Travel Log for Pack Personalization
- Vegan Leather Lash Points and YKK Zippers
- Webbing Waist Belt with Hidden Stash Location for Stability on Short Day Hikes
- 5 Exterior Pockets
- Weight: 2.09lbs
- Volume: 29L (1770 cu in)
- Dimensions: 19.5"H x 10.5”L x 7”W