KEEN® Big Kids' Stingray Sandal
One if by land, two if by sea—better get a third lantern ready for the KEEN Big Kids’ Stingray Sandal, made with amphibious capabilities to do just as well in water as they do on land. Whether they’re traversing mucky marshland, slippery paths, or a rocky pool area, your camper will make their way with ease in these super-grippy sandals.
Stingrays offer roomy comfort across the forefoot while still providing a secure heel fit! Made using polyester webbing for the upper and high-traction rubber for the outsole, this Stingray for kids is made with great abrasion-resistance to stand up to the test of summer adventures.
The high-traction outsole is ingeniously designed with thin slits, providing unmatched grip on those slippery, wet surfaces. Your camper’s toes will get the protection needed on a rugged trail or waterfront too thanks to KEEN’s iconic, black toe guard that shields toes from an otherwise unfortunate step that would cause a minor injury.
Finally, with a simple hook-and-loop closure, your young adventurer can slip these sandals on or off as they please, making them ideal for non-stop summer camp fun. It's the Stingray for kids: the gold standard for summer sandals! Send your camper off with KEEN Big Kids’ Stingray Sandals for a successful summer camp stay!
- Material: Washable TPU Upper with Rubber Outsole
- Hybrid Sandal for Kids
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps & rubber closure tab for added grip
- Low-Profile Design is Lightweight and Flexible for Improved Ground Contact
- Aquagrip Rubber with Aqua Stop Zonal Siping for Maximum Traction on Wet Surfaces
- Non-Marking Outsole
- Quick-Dry Lining for Active Use
- EVA Insole with Arch Support for All-Day Comfort
- Machine-Washable for Easy Care
- Eco Anti-Odor