Helly Hansen® Juniors' Juell Waterproof Rain Jacket
You never can tell when a sunny hike at summer camp will pull a 180 and let loose the raindrops. Good thing your camper packed their Helly Hansen Junior’s Juell Rain Jacket along—just in case! Rainy days at camp can be a drag, but they don’t have to be! Let your camper enjoy the rich scent and the awesome transformation of the world when it gets wet with the Juell Waterproof Rain Jacket. In this jacket, they can take on anything Mother Nature throws their way.
With PFC-free repellent and fully seam-sealed, the rain will roll right off this Rain Jacket. And the collar and chin guard are brushed tricot for extra softness around your child's face. The hood can detach with a few snaps and the waist is adjustable. This shell jacket is perfect for a summer rainstorm when you want to stay dry without getting too warm.
Helly Hansen has been protecting people from the elements for over 140 years and their gear is designed with sustainable innovation and technologies. The folks at Helly Hansen know how to enjoy the outdoors in all types of conditions and their products are designed so you can too! Don't let a little precipitation stop your camper from exploring the great outdoors! Keep them dry with Helly Hansen’s Juell Waterproof Rain Jacket!
- Material: 2-Layer Construction
- Kid’s Rain Jacket with HH® Printed Logo
- Fully Seam-Sealed
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellency
- Mesh Lining for Extra Comfort
- Extra Soft, Brushed Tricot Collar and Chin Guard
- Elastic Cuffs
- Adjustable Drawcord on Hem
- Hand Pockets with YKK® Zipper
- Detachable Hood
- Internal Hanging Loop
- YKK VISLON® Zipper
- Weight: 11.6oz
- Care Instructions: Close zippers before washing, Do not use fabric softener, Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment, Wash dark colors separately