Osprey® Transporter 120 Duffel
Over the years, duffel bags have been used to transport some rather exceptional items. In the early 2000s, a duffel bag was stolen from a baggage cart at the JFK airport in New York with more than a million dollars inside. Around the same time, a man from Australia was arrested for smuggling two living crocodiles inside his duffel bag!
You probably aren’t interested in the Transporter 120 to move an exorbitant amount of cash or to smuggle crocodiles, but you can use it to transport all kinds of camping gear and other belongings you want along on your travels. Pack all your heaviest gear for the longest trips in this Duffel Bag. It’s nicknamed the Gear Hauler as it’s made with a carry system that won’t weigh you down no matter how much you pack.
Featuring rugged dependability when the weather turns nasty on you, the Transporter is given weather-resistant fabrics. Boasting dual-sided TPU coating, burly hardware, an oversized flap, PFC-free DWR coating, and other design details for absolute protection, the Transporter isn’t concerned with cloudy skies so you don’t need to be either.
With a traditional duffel-style opening, the Transporter offers super-easy access to its huge main compartment and simultaneously guarantees zipper durability. A heavy-duty #10 YKK zipper glides easily along the track. It also features a deployable backpack harness and sternum strap that tucks away when not in use.
The stamp of bluesign approval is the mark of a brand’s sustainability model. Using exclusively high-quality, recycled polyester to construct durable products, Osprey packs are made to stand up to years of rugged trails and challenging adventures!
- Material: 900D Recycled Polyester, PFC-Free DWR, TPU-Coated
- 120L Duffel Bag
- 600D Recycled Polyester, PFC-Free DWR, TPU-Coated Accent and Bottom
- Zippered End Pocket for Quick Access to Smaller Items
- Four Burly Webbing Grab Handles
- 11 Coated Webbing Lash Points for Securing Duffels
- Large Lockable U-Zip Access to Main Compartment
- Weather-Protected Main Compartment Zip Path with Overlapping Rain Flap
- Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket
- Full Yoke and Contoured Harness Straps
- 4 Padded Webbing Handles
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Safety Whistle
- bluesign® Approved and 100% Recycled Materials
- Weight: 3.793lbs
- Weight Capacity: 120L (7323 cu in, 4.24 cu ft)
- Dimensions: 32.28”H x 20.08”W x 13.39”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.