Designer Trunk - Wild Horses - 32x18x13.5"
The trunk for any equestrian, our Wild Horses Designer Trunk pictures beautiful specimens of your favorite uneven-toed ungulate dashing across a powdery landscape of fresh snow. Constructed and sized the same as our ever-popular Happy Camper, using tough birch plywood. These majestic creatures, complete with their hoof prints on the top of trunk, are displayed in a high-definition print which gets UV-cured onto the DuraShell exterior of this camp trunk. It’s spacious for all your traveling needs and bring-alongs. And the job of carrying these trunks is made easier with wide handles to provide better grip and a means of holding the weight closer to your core to make the load at least feel a little lighter. And it weighs in at three pounds under our traditional steel trunks. Grab some trunk accessories to make the most of your camp trunk!
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water