Designer Trunk - Ombre - 32x18x13.5"
Seamlessly shifting from one hue to another, this Ombre pattern is a spectacular movement in tint and shade. Get into the gradual blend and enjoy your Ombre style Designer Trunk. Designer Trunks are sized the same as our most popular Happy Camper trunk. They are constructed exactly the same as the Happy Camper too, using durable birch plywood. A dazzling high-definition print is UV-cured onto the DuraShell exterior for an awesome look. Its wide handles make carrying your footlocker trunk an easier task whether you have help or you're lifting alone. And it's three pounds lighter than our traditional steel trunks. Fit everything you need at camp into this trunk with ease and don’t forget a Glide & Go Tray to keep your smaller items organized and easy to find. Go big or go Ombre!
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water
The wheels are easy enough for my daughter to get in and out, which was crucial since it's her trunk for camp. We haven't made it to camp yet, but so far it seems like it's going to be perfect.
This trunk is very well made, it seems to be super sturdy. However, the design application is less than amazing. I purchased the ombre design in purple for my daughter. There are multiple white spots on the trunk where the wrap either didn't adhere or the design was skewed or something. It's not terrible, but I definitely call this a quality control issues and I wish it was caught vs being sent to us. My daughter hasn't noticed or at least hasn't said anything. She just turned 8…so, it is what it is. I'm not returning the trunk over this, because in the grand scheme of things, it's minor. I care far more about the quality (which seems amazing) than the cosmetics.
Our granddaughter loves this trunk!