Osprey Daylite Backpack
Add another 13 L of storage to another Osprey Pack with the attachable Daylite Backpack or, if your excursion is short enough, head out with just this pack. It is lightweight, simple, durable, and comfortable to carry. Displaying incredible versatility and practical use, the Osprey Daylite Backpack is the perfect pack in your camping gear arsenal.
Osprey cares as much about the environment as they do their customers. That’s why they use the highest-quality materials with the lowest environmental impact such as recycled materials that have been approved by bluesign®. They’re also careful with the chemicals they use from water repellents to dyes, ensuring the the safest chemistry for the environment and customers alike.
- Material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop with Accented 400D Nylon Packcloth
- 13 L Daypack
- 400D Nylon Packcloth Bottom
- Attaches to several Osprey bags for additional storage and carry options
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Spacermesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Multi-function interior sleeve for hydration or tablet
- Mesh-covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Weigth: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 18"H x 9"W x 9"D
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.