ENO FieldDay™ Blanket
You’re bound to have a FieldDay™ with this fantastic fleecy blanket. It’s a cozy number with some cool patterned prints. The durable nylon shell is treated with a water-repellent finish. And the super soft fleece lining is not only bluesign-approved but also recycled!
Large enough to accommodate somebody up to 6’ 2”, this Blanket has a mini-buckle to it so you can turn it into a hands-free cape—great for keeping warm while you walk around. Check out this blanket for your next field day and keep yourself cozy!
bluesign is a system based in Switzerland that keeps track of the journey materials make from factory to final product in order to confirm that all the steps involved meet with their environmentally-conscious criteria. Always looking to do right by Mother Nature, ENO's FieldDay Blanket is not only bluesign-approved, but also made with 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Fleece.
- Material: 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta
- Ultra-Soft Polar Fleece Lining with Premium Heather Finish
- Durable Nylon Shell Fabric with Water-Repellent Finish
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Fleece
- bluesign® Approved Fleece
- Integrated Mini-Buckle Transforms Blanket into Hands-Free Cape
- Weight: 41oz
- Dimensions: 6 x 4’10” (Comfortably Fits Somebody 6’ 2” Tall)
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.