The North Face Eco Trail 20 Youth Sleeping Bag
Sleep like you're right at home in The North Face Eco Trail Bed Sleeping Bag with a 20° temperature rating and insulated with eco-friendly recycled polyester. An affordable bag, the Eco Trail Bed 20 is designed for use year-round. The recycled fabrics are used with confidence in their comfort! The North Face Sleeping Bag made for the best comfort possible! The Ripstop Shell is finished with durable water-repellent to keep thing dry and reap a long life! Camp in comfort when you camp in this Eco Trail Bed 20 Sleeping Bag from The North Face!
Built on a love for the Great Outdoors, of course, The North Face acknowledges their sense of responsible when it comes to our beautiful environment. They work hard to protect the places where we live and play. And they’re operations are ever-changing, in a state of perpetual improvement on their environmental performance.
- Material: 50D 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop Shell
- 20° All-Season Rectangular Sleeping Bag
- Lining: 50D 100% Embossed Polyester Taffeta
- Collar Lining: 100% Recycled Brushed Polyester Fleece
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Durable Water-Repellent Finish
- Dimensions Regular Size: 120"H x 78"W
- Dimensions Long Size: 122"H x 84"W
- Wraparound Footbox Zipper so the Bag Lies Flat
- 14" Side Zipper at the Collar for easy Sitting up
- Top Cinch for Warmth and Coziness
- Weight of Regular Size Bag: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Weight of Long Size Bag: 5 lbs 1 oz
- Internal Phone/Watch Pocket
- Heritage Woven Label
- Stuffsack Size: 11" x 20"