The North Face Berkeley Duffel - Medium
In their own effort to reduce and reuse, The North Face has constructed the burly Berkley Medium Duffel out of 46% Recycled Polyester. A simple, traditional Duffel Bag, this Duffel is great for a lengthy camp stay. The Berkeley Duffel Bag offers a variety of carrying options: two padded side straps with a leather connector for an easy center hold, padded removable backpack straps, two padded haul handles—especially handy for a two-hand grab off the luggage carousel, and four external haul loops for simple shoulder strap attachment. The Berkeley Duffel definitely moves with comfort and ease. This Bag also features a zippered compartment on the end-cap that’s large enough for shoes or other travel items. Two zippered side compartments on the outside offer some extra space for organization and easy access for items you want to grab quickly.
Built on a love for the Great Outdoors, of course, The North Face acknowledges their sense of responsible when it comes to our beautiful environment. They work hard to protect the places where we live and play. And they’re operations are ever-changing, in a state of perpetual improvement on their environmental performance.
- Material: 300D x 600D 46% Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Capacity: 49 Liters; 2990 cu in
- Two padded side straps
- Padded, Removable Backpack Straps
- Zippered End-Cap Compartment for Shoes
- 2 External Zippered Side Compartments
- 2 Padded Haul Handles
- 4 External Haul Loops for Shoulder Strap Attachment
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 23.5" x 12"
- Warranty: Fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee