The North Face® Wasatch Pro 55° Sleeping Bag
You'll be sawing logs in absolute comfort when you bring the Wasatch Pro 55° Sleeping Bag from The North Face on your next camping trip. Constructed with a durable polyester shell and lining, The North Face Wasatch Pro 55° Sleeping Bag has been created with synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to trap the hot air and keep you warm in the night. Despite adequate fill, this sleeping bag packs down compact and hangs in there throughout tough conditions. A roomy bag, the Wasatch 55° works great for anyone up to 6 feet in height. Its fitted hood with a drawstring allows you to keep out the cold and the offset quilted construction and Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation lock in heat. This Sleeping Bag includes a stuff sack for easy packing and simple storage. Travel light and sleep big!
Built on a love for the Great Outdoors, of course, The North Face acknowledges their sense of responsibility when it comes to our beautiful environment. They work hard to protect the places where we live and play. And they’re operations are ever-changing, in a state of perpetual improvement on their environmental performance.
- Material: 30% recycled Heatseeker™ Eco Synthetic Insulation
- Mummy Shape Regular Size Sleeping Bag
- Temperature Rating: 55°
- Outer Shell and Lining made of 50D Polyester
- Offset Quilted Construction for Warmth and Comfort
- Comfort-Oriented Shape for a Roomy Fit
- Fitted Hood with Drawstring
- Hang loops for convenience
- Stuff sack included for easy packing and transport
- Stuff sack dimensions: 7.5” x 12”
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
- Total weight: 1lbs, 12.5oz