Ranger Ready Picaridin-Based Insect Repellent
Don’t leave yourself vulnerable on your outdoor adventures! Bring your Ranger Ready Repellent to give yourself the proper protection! This bug spray uses an active ingredient called Picaridan, a synthetic compound made from piperine which is a natural compound found in plants that we use to produce black pepper. Picaridin was first developed in 1980’s Germany in attempts to find a safe alternative to DEET with comparable effectiveness. Mosquitos and ticks find this natural concoction offensive. Applying it to your skin makes it much harder for them to recognize you as a host. Ranger Ready is a convincing disguise to keep you protected and bite-free. Picaridin is nice to your skin and won’t damage your clothing or camping gear! Avoid ticks and mosquitos for 12 hours per application as well as 8 hour protection from flies and very small insects. This 3.4 ounce travel-sized spray bottle is TSA compliant. There’s enough for 30 applications in this bottle, available in a few different pleasant scents. Available in a few different scents, take your pick from the woodsy Amber, Night Sky which is reminiscent of Axe Body Spray, and Ranger Orange which has a faint citrusy scent. Smell nice and safely avoid the irritation of insect attacks!
- Active Ingredient: Picaridin 20%
- Contains NO DEET
- 12 Hour Protection from Ticks and Mosquitos
- 8 Hour Protection from Gnats, Flies, Fleas, Chiggers, No-See-Ums, etc.
- TSA Regulated Travel Size
- Volume: 100 ml (3.4 oz)
- 30 Full Body Application Spray Doses
- Safe to Use for Children (Over 1 Year), Adults, and During Pregnancy
- Non Greasy, Quick-Dry Formula Doesn't Damage Clothing or Gear