Osprey Viva 50 Girls Backpack
Made in particular for girls, the Osprey Viva 50 flaunts a design of simplicity and ordered design. Taking on a pared-down shape, this Backpack for girls is not only durable, but comfortable too. Made from bombproof fabrics, this amazing backpack holds up against the hard-wearing nature of outdoor adventures. Featuring a floating top pocket attaches with web extension points for easily lifting the lid when you need to pack up an oversized loads. And the lid’s pocket can hold onto items that you’ll want at the ready like maps, headlamps, binoculars, etc. The lid also has zippered mesh pocket on the underside—great for keeping other small items separated from the rest of the Pack, making organization easy. For items that you’ll need quickly, the large stretch mesh pocket on the front keeps their availability on the outside. Enjoy a steady and stable load on your back with the assistance of the dual side straps for compression along with the help of the LightWire peripheral frame that balances the Pack weight evenly on your hips. The Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers easy adjustment of up to three inches so you can supply yourself with a custom fit—an adjustment that can even be made while wearing the pack (just pull out the pad and lock it in place with the hook and loop closure). The belt also provides spacious, zippered pockets that sit handily on both sides around your waist. Boasting one-size-fits-all convenience, the torso length has five inches of adjustment to make this Backpack capable of quickly shifting to fit lots of different torso sizes. The mesh back panel creates perfect ventilation and comfort when you’re being active in the summer sun. For quick pack jobs, the sleeping bag compartment detaches from the main compartment and you can remove the external sleeping pad straps when you’re just going on a light day trip. Make the Viva 50 your summer camp Backpack this upcoming season and keep comfortable on adventuresome camp trips!
- Material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom: 600D Packcloth
- 50 L Girls Backpack
- Fitting Range: 14 - 19" (further sizing info under the 'Size Chart' tab above)
- Weight: 3.73 lbs
- Dimensions: 31”H x 14”W x 12”D
- LightWire Interior Frame
- Airscape Backpanel Means no Back Sweat
- Bonus Rain Cover Saves you from Spending Extra
- Floating Top Pocket with Underlid Zippered Mesh Pocket
- Adjustable Spacer Mesh Hipbelt
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve for Hydration
- 5” Torso Adjustment
- Removable Floating Top Lid
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Sleeping Pad Straps
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with Rescue Whistle
- Adjustable Spacer Mesh Harness
- Zippered Under-Lid Pocket
- Zippered Top Lid Pocket
- Zippered Hip Belt Pockets
- Dual Stretch Mesh Side Pockets
- Large Stretch Mesh Front Pocket
- Upper Side-Release Buckle Compression Straps for Load Adjustment
- Load Stabilizing Internal Compression Strap
- Stabilizing Lower Side Compression Straps
- Dual Tool Attachment Loops
- Trekking Pole Attachment to keep Poles in Place
Our Backpack from offer adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
The Viva 50 is designed to fit a range of measurements. If your measurement comes in at somewhere between 14 - 19" / 35.5 - 48 cm, then this Pack can be adjusted to comfortably fit you.
To determine hipbelt size, measure around the hips, at the iliac crest, not the waist. The padded portion should wrap well around the hips, leaving a gap of 3" to 6" between the tips of both hip pads when securely tightened.