KEEN® Women's Terradora II Vent Shoe
Summer camp adventures tend to involve putting on some serious mileage. The proper footwear to carry you through is key to not just surviving, but thriving in the experience. Step into the Women’s Terradora II Vent Shoe from KEEN and become an integral part of the trail you embark upon.
Featuring breathable mesh lining to provide steady airflow, this shoe is perfect for keeping feet cool when the trail gets rough. Armed with a stability shank and traction that’s rock-solid—the Vent Shoe is a must for those rugged summer camp trails!
A pair of Terradora II Vent Shoes makes sure that your feet aren't the limiting factor in your day's journey, but rather the driving force that keeps you exploring. These shoes won't just carry you; they'll empower you to seize every moment and every mile of your summer camp adventure.
- Material: Performance Mesh Upper with Overlays and Rubber Outsole
- Trail Shoe for Women
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Stability Shank for Lightweight Support
- KonnectFit Heel-Capture System for a Locked-in Feel
- ALL-TERRAIN Rubber Outsole for Higher-Traction Grip
- Low-Density EVA Midsole Catered to the Female Foot
- Removable, Dual-Density EVA Footbed with Arch Support
- Care Instructions: Gently Brush with Soft, Damp Sponge to Remove Dirt; Treat Stains Right Away with Gentle Cleaner; Air-Dry away from Heat
- PFAS-Free Water Repellency
- Eco Anti-Odor