Deuter AViANT Duffel Pro 60
This nice-sized duffel bag is ready to hit the ol’ dusty trail any time you are. Pack along everything you need and want with Deuter’s AViANT Duffel Pro 60—a great choice among duffel bags. Featuring stowable shoulder straps, you can carry this travel bag backpack style! Sustainably constructed and worthy of its Bluesign® certification, this duffel is protected itself with abrasion-resistant and 100% waterproof polyester as well as incredibly protective of your luggage from any dust or moisture. Enjoy your summer trips and do it with Deuter.
- Material: 600D PES TPU
- Volume 60 Liter
- Interior Compartment for Safekeeping
- Fixed Point on Main Compartment for Zip Lock
- Stowable Shoulder Straps
- Two Side Outer Pockets
- Shoulder Straps can be Combined as Carrying Handle; Two Handles
- Hardwearing and Water-Resistant
- Compression Inside for Clothing
- Inner Mesh Pocket
- Bluesign® Product
- Green Button Certified Product
- Dimensions 30”H x 66”W x 32”D
- Deuter promises to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
GREEN BUTTON CERTIFIED PRODUCT
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour.