Designer Trunk - Desert Llamas - 32x18x13.5"
This South American version of the camel, the Desert Llama is equipped to survive such extreme conditions and, like the notorious camel, llamas spit. Designed with a pattern of llamas and cacti, this trunk is made of heavy-duty birch plywood and features a DuraShell exterior with an extremely llama, high-definition print UV-cured onto it. The trunk is the same size as our best-selling Happy Camper trunk and includes the same high-quality metal hardware to keep the lid securely shut. Use the trunk for day camp, home storage, college, and beyond. This Desert Llama Designer Trunk also includes extra wide handles on the sides to make carrying even easier. It's also three pounds lighter than our traditional steel trunks. Keep the inside neat and orderly by snagging a Grab a Glide & Go Tray and LidMate Organizer.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water