Designer Trunk - 1990's Neon - 32x18x13.5"
Do you find yourself nostalgic for our cultural style right before the century turned? The 90s really had its own look. And that look is emulated here on this decade dedicated Designer Trunk. Constructed of a durable birch plywood, this trunk is covered in a high-definition neon print which is UV-cured into the DuraShell exterior of the trunk. A spacious inside to fit all your travel needs and other belongings, this trunk is the same size as our popular Happy Camper. Its extra wide handle, allows for carrying positions that take it easy on your back. It's also three pounds lighter than our traditional steel trunks. And for even easier transportation, browse our trunk accessories such as the Wheel Away System so you can simply wheel away!
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood Construction with DuraShell Polystyrene Exterior, Nickel-Plated Trim and Hardware Attached with Screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide Handles for easier Gripping and Hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23lbs
- Extremely Dent-Resistant
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Warm Water