As it is with all of Osprey's Backpacks, their Rook 50 creation delivers on space, comfort, accessibility, and durability. Make every hiking adventure a great success. Designed with phenomenal ventilation, a capable and comfortable carrying system, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, an integrated and removable raincover, and side hipbelt pockets, have you comfortable and prepared when you're out there in the wilderness. The zippered hipbelt pockets and mesh side pockets offer extra storage space. Constructed to keep up in rugged trips, the Rook 50 can keep up. Enjoy being prepared with your Osprey Rook during your camping trips!
- Material: 600D Polyester with Accented 450D Polyester
- 50 L Hiking Pack
- 1000D Nylon Packcloth Bottom
- Airspeed Suspension for Back Relief
- Fixed Top Lid with Zippered Pocket
- Osprey Daylite Compatible with Front Panel Cord Loop Attachment Points
- Dual Upper and Lower Side Compression Straps
- Zippered Sleeping Bag Compartment with Floating Divider
- Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
- Dual Mesh Side Pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Integrated Removable Raincover
- Internal Hydration Sleeve
- Padded Mesh Hipbelt
- Padded Mesh Harness
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 29.1"H x 16.3"W x 13.8"D
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.