Osprey Ace 38 Backpack
Designed specifically for kids, the Ace 38 pack is made to aid natural discovery, education, and growth by encouraging outdoor experience. While kids always have more energy, they don't always last forever out on the trail. But the easy-to-fit ventilated Airspeed suspension takes the load off of the back to help keep kids out for as long as possible! With more than four inches of adjustability to grow with the child, this Pack is built to stay with your little one through the ages of 5 to 11! The same quality of Osprey adult packs were applied to this child backpack. It features dual side pockets, compression straps, an integrated raincover, and internal reservoir sleeve. The Osprey Ace 38 is sure to fit everything you need to stay comfortable for your time in the outdoors.
- Material: 600D Polyester with Accented 400D Polyester
- 50 L Kid-Specific Hiking Pack
- 500D Nylon Packcloth Bottom
- Airspeed Suspension for Back Relief
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment
- Dual Lower Side Compression Straps
- Dual Access Fabric/Mesh Side Pockets
- Large Front Panel Fabric/Mesh Shove-it Pocket
- Daisy Chain for Additional Gear
- Lower Zippered Sleeping Bag Access
- Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets for Easy Access to Small Items on the Trail
- Integrated Removable Raincover
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve
- Padded Mesh Hipbelt
- Padded Mesh Harness
- Weight: 2.91 lbs
- Dimensions: 25.2"H x 12.6"W x 10.63"D
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.