Smartwool Adult Unisex Hike Full Cushion Crew Socks
Few things epitomize summer quite like bare feet and sandals! But when you head out for an invigorating hike or get a competitive game of basketball going or just enjoying a cool night by the fire, you’re going to want some extra warmth, protection, and support. The Hike Full Cushion Crew Socks from Smartwool are perfect for the job!
Fully dressed in cushioning, the Hike Full Cushion Crew socks are at your service, maximizing warmth and protection. These Socks are built with top sock tech, including Smartwool’s Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability as well as Smartwool’s 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit. They also feature a virtually seamless toe to deliver maximum comfort within your shoe.
For absolute comfort, The Hike Full Cushion Crew Socks offer mesh zones for breathability that your feet will appreciate. And for extra comfort, Smartwool constructs these socks with a new ply structure that reduces pilling while also enhancing the feel and coziness.
The Smartwool Story
Smartwool is a little ski-town brand founded by Peter and Patty Duke—ski instructors who moved in 1994 from the East Coast to Steamboat, Colorado. “That first year in Steamboat was the coldest my feet have ever been,” Peter was quoted in an Outdoor Retailer article from 2017. “I literally poured water out of my boots at the end of the day! A friend and I made some merino socks, and after that my feet were the warmest they’ve ever been, and they were absolutely dry. That’s when the lightbulb went off.”
Smartwool responsibly sources the wool they use. Their Merino wool is ZQ-certified and made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. That’s why, as Smartwool likes to say, the Hike Full Cushion Crew Socks are socks you can feel good in AND about.
- Material: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, and 2% Elastane
- Unisex Full Cushion Crew Sock
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe for Enhanced Comfort
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a Dialed-in, Performance-Oriented Fit
- Additional Body-Mapped Mesh Zones for Added Breathability
- Indestructawool™ Technology with Extended Durability Zones
- Comfort Welt with 'Stay Put' Fit
- Height 8"
- Provide UPF Protection
- Naturally Fire-Retardant
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn
- Care Instructions: Turn inside out and machine wash warm/gentle; Do not bleach; Tumble dry low/line dry; Do not iron or dry clean
Wool in the Summer?