Deuter Aircontact Core 50+10 Hiking Backpack
Are you ready for an unforgettable camp stay? Not just yet! You’ll need a versatile trekking backpack that's designed to carry everything a tenacious hiker needs when they head out into the wilderness! Check out the Deuter Aircontact Core 50+10 for a hiking backpack that wears comfortably and keeps the load feeling light! This expandable backpack is ready to offer 10 more liters of storage space when needed.
With a generous 50-liter capacity, this adjustable backpack expands to 60 liters to give your child all the room they need. The separate bottom compartment with a removable base is perfect for storing sleeping bags or wet gear, while the multiple exterior pockets and elasticated inner compartment makes it easy for your camper to keep essentials organized and easy to grab. And they’ll remain prepared with the integrated SOS label and hydration system compatibility.
This pack is engineered for comfort and durability, ensuring your child can focus on fun without worrying about their gear. The Y-Frame design provides efficient load transfer and control, while the adjustable sternum belt and ergonomic Active Fit shoulder straps keep a snug fit that’s comfortable.
Packed with features like a Pole Holder, Goggle Holder, and Key Clip, this backpack is designed for outdoor exploration. And with PFC-free and bluesign® certified materials, you're choosing an eco-friendly backpack for your child's summer camp experience! Make all those memorable adventures possible with the Deuter Aircontact Core 50+10 Hiking Pack!
- Material: 500D Textured Polyamide Fabric with 235D REC Polyamide Fabric
- 50-60L Expandable Core Fit Backpack
- Y-Frame for More Direct Load Transfer and Load Control
- Adjustable Sternum Belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-Forward Hip Fins
- Pole Holder
- Material Loops on Front & Lid
- Load Adjustment Strap
- Compatible with 3-Liter Drinking System/Bag
- Elasticated Inner Compartment for Storing Wet/Sweaty Clothing, Water Reservoir, etc.
- Lid Compartment
- Height Adjustable Lid
- Removal Backpack Lid
- SOS Label
- Separate Bottom Compartment with Removable Base
- Hip Fins with Two Zippered Pockets
- Goggle Holder on Shoulder Strap
- Lumbar Pad for Effective Load Transfer onto the Pelvis
- 3 Exterior Pockets
- Air Spacer Mesh - Back-Friendly Spacer Fabric
- Ergonomically Shaped Active Fit Shoulder Straps with Soft-Edge Finishes
- Aircontact System
- Key Clip
- Spindrift Collar
- PFC Free
- bluesign® Certified
- Weight: 76oz (4lbs 12oz)
- Back Length: 16.5” – 24.5”
- Body Height: 5’7” – 6’9”
- Max. Load Recommendation: 44lbs
- Dimensions: 31”H x 12”Wx 10”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Deuter's commitment goes beyond crafting top-notch gear—they're champions for the beautiful outdoors as well. That's why they've designed the Fox 30 Pack with a rainproof DWR coating and ditched those unsavory PFAS chemicals you'll find in other waterproof products. This lets your young explorer cherish Mother Nature and keep their pack dry—it's a win-win!