Osprey Ace 75 Ivy Green Backpack
You’re sure to be prepared no matter how far your adventures take you when you have the Osprey Ace Ace 75 Ivy Green Backpack! The Ace 75 is adjustable up to 5 inches to stay of use to your camper as they grow up. Despite being designed for kids, Osprey’s given the same award-winning LightWire frame found in the adult Osprey models. This Pack offers load stability with internal and lower side compression straps. The padded shoulder harness, adjustable spacer mesh hipbelt, and mesh back panel give campers lasting comfort throughout their adventures. Tuck certain items away that you’ll want to grab easily like sunscreen or a flashlight into the mesh side pockets and a front mesh pocket for quick access. The Ace 75 boasts a separate sleeping bag compartment at the bottom of the Pack to offer secure and compressed storage for bulky items like sleeping bags. Use the upper and lower side straps for additional compression and options for storage. This Pack includes a removable raincover to protect your gear when the weather gets wet. Stow it away in its own external pocket at the Pack’s bottom. Complete with a sewn daisy chain, an adjustable ice tool or fishing rod loop, and zippered hip belt pockets, this Pack is perfect for your summer camp outings!
- Material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- 75 L Youth Backpack
- Fitting Range: 14 - 19" (further sizing info under the 'Size Chart' tab above)
- Weight: 3.55 lbs
- Dimensions: 31”H x 13”W x 14”D
- LightWire Interior Frame
- Mesh Covered Ridged Foam Backpanel
- Bonus Rain Cover Saves you from Spending Extra
- Removable Floating Top Lid
- Adjustable Spacer Mesh Hipbelt
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve for Hydration
- Daisy Chain for Additional Gear
- 5” Torso Adjustment Fits Many Sizes
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Harness
- Zippered Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Sleeping Pad Straps
- Zippered Under-Lid Pocket
- Zippered Top Lid Pocket
- Zippered Hip Belt Pockets
- Dual Stretch Mesh Side Pockets
- Large Stretch Mesh Front Pocket
- Upper Side-Release Buckle Compression Straps for Load Adjustment
- Load Stabilizing Internal Compression Strap
- Stabilizing Lower Side Compression Straps
- Adjustable Loop for Fishing Rod or other Tools
- Trekking Pole Attachment to keep Poles in Place
- Attachment for an Osprey Daylite® Daypack for Optional Volume
Our Backpack from offer adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
The Ace 75 is designed to fit a range of measurements. If your measurement comes in at somewhere between 14 - 19" (35.5 to 48 cm), then this Pack can be adjusted to comfortably fit you.
To determine hipbelt size, measure around the hips, at the iliac crest, not the waist. The padded portion should wrap well around the hips, leaving a gap of 3" to 6" between the tips of both hip pads when securely tightened.