Osprey Ace 50 Night Sky Blue Backpack
Pack right with the right pack when you head to camp with the Osprey Ace 50 Liter Night Sky Blue Backpack! The Ace 50 is made to stay with kids as they grow up as it’s adjustable up to 5 inches to fit ages 10 to 17. It’s designed for kids, but Osprey’s given the same frame suspension found in their adult models—the award-winning LightWire frame. You can head into the wilderness with confidence because this Pack offers load stability with its internal and lower side compression straps. Also featuring a padded shoulder harness as well as an adjustable, cushioned hipbelt, and mesh back panel all go into providing your camper with comfort throughout their adventures. Provided with mesh side pockets and a front mesh pocket, you can tuck certain items away that you’ll want to grab easily like sunscreen or a flashlight. Its separate sleeping bag compartment at the bottom of the Pack gives you secure and compressed storage for a big, bulky bag. Upper and lower side straps allow for additional compression and options for storage. The Ace 50 includes a removable raincover so your gear can stay protected when the rain falls. Stow it away in its own external pocket at the Pack’s bottom. Complete with a sewn daisy chain, an adjustable ice tool or fishing rod loop, and zippered hip belt pockets, this Pack is perfect for your summer camp outings!
- Material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- 50 L Youth Backpack
- Fitting Range: 13 - 18" (further sizing info under the 'Size Chart' tab above)
- Weight: 2.95 lbs
- Dimensions: 26”H x 13”W x 12”D
- LightWire Interior Frame
- Mesh Covered Ridged Foam Backpanel
- Bonus Rain Cover Saves you from Spending Extra
- Adjustable Spacer Mesh Hipbelt
- Internal Reservoir Sleeve for Hydration
- Daisy Chain for Additional Gear
- 5” Torso Adjustment
- Removable Floating Top Lid
- Top Load Access to Main Compartment
- Zippered Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Sleeping Pad Straps
- Adjustable Seamless Spacer Mesh Harness
- Zippered Under-Lid Pocket
- Zippered Top Lid Pocket
- Zippered Hip Belt Pockets
- Dual Stretch Mesh Side Pockets
- Large Stretch Mesh Front Pocket
- Upper Side-Release Buckle Compression Straps for Load Adjustment
- Load Stabilizing Internal Compression Strap
- Stabilizing Lower Side Compression Straps
- Adjustable Loop for Fishing Rod or other Tools
Our Backpack from offer adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.
The Ace 50 is designed to fit a range of measurements. If your measurement comes in at somewhere between 13 - 18" / 33 - 46 cm, then this Pack can be adjusted to comfortably fit you.
To determine hipbelt size, measure around the hips, at the iliac crest, not the waist. The padded portion should wrap well around the hips, leaving a gap of 3" to 6" between the tips of both hip pads when securely tightened.