Osprey Sirrus® 36 Backpack
Price Match Guarantee »Know that you're getting the best price when you shop with us. We match the prices of our online competitors.
No Sweat Returns »Shop with the confidence that if you're not happy with your purchase you can return it. We make returns flexible and easy.
When your adventure gets serious, get Sirrus! This Women’s 36L Backpack from Osprey is a lightweight dream when you’re trekking through the woods or some other wilderness trail. When you’re going the distance, there’s no better mid-size option than this hiking pack. Built with Airspeed® Backpanel, Ventilation, and Suspension System, this pack allows air to escape, making for a comfortable and dry carry. Top-loading design and a fixed top lid, packing is made simple in the Sirrus! With a hipbelt and harness made of EVA-foam, the Sirrus supplies comfortable stability (as well as extra pockets for quick-access items). Constructed to fit an extended range of sizes, just adjust your pack to your specific size and shape for a fit that’s just right! Take on that trail with the Sirrus 36 liter pack on your back!
Osprey cares as much about the environment as they do their customers. That’s why they use the highest-quality materials with the lowest environmental impact such as recycled materials that have been approved by bluesign®. They’re also careful with the chemicals they use from water repellents to dyes, ensuring the safest chemistry for the environment and customers alike.
- Material: 210D Recycled Honeycomb Nylon with 420D Recycled Nylon Accent
- 36L Women’s Internal Frame Hiking Backpack
- Weight: 3.16lbs
- Capacity: 36L (2196 cu in)
- Ventilated Backpanel Eliminates Uncomfortable Perspiration
- Zippered Front Stash Pocket
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Ppockets
- Side Stretch Mesh Bottle Pockets
- Underlid Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Large Zippered Pockets for Secure Access to Small Essentials
- ErgoPull Closure for Leveraging Snug Fit and Optimal Load Transfer
- Internal Hydration Sleeve with Hose Port in Backpanel
- Includes Raincover
- Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment with new Soft-Touch Tubes
- Dual Side Compression Straps
- Single Ice Axe Loop with Bungee Tie-offs
- Front Panel Lash Loops for Attaching Extra Gear
- Top Loading Design with a Secure Drawcord Closure
- Vertical Side Zip Access into Main Compartment
- Zippered Access to Lower Compartment with a Floating Liner for Organization
- Accessory Straps on Lower Front Panel for a Sleeping Pad or Blanket
- PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- bluesign® Approved and 100% Recycled Materials
- Dimensions: 26.77”H x 14.57”W x 10.63”D
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Our Backpack from Osprey offers adjustability to fit a range of people with different heights and proportions; this way, your Osprey Backpack can still fit through a growth spurt or two. So how do you know what's right for your height and proportion? First, you'll want to know your torso length. To determine your measurement, see the diagram below.
This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down.