Designer Trunk - Giraffe - 32x18x13.5"
Everyone’s favorite even-toed ungulate, giraffes tower over the rest of life on earth as the tallest land animal on the planet. Natural selection elevated the awesome necks of these exquisite beasts to eat tree leaves that hang in high altitudes. Aside from long necks, the blotchy chestnut pattern that covers their bodies makes giraffes one of the most distinctive animals in the kingdom. Aside from featuring this unique animal, the Giraffe Designer Trunk is constructed the same as our Happy Camper Camp Trunk, with heavy-duty birch plywood and it’s sized the same too. Made with wide handles that make gripping and hauling easier. Grab a Wheel Away System to transport your trunk the easiest way possible.
- Construction: 3/8" Birch Plywood construction with aluminum exterior, nickel plated trim and hardware attached with screws
- Best Use: Transport & Store Your Summer Camp Gear
- Handles: Wide handles for easier gripping and hauling
- Dimensions: 32"L x 18"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage: 3.8 cu ft/6,566 cu in
- Linear Measurement: 63.5"
- Wheels: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: C&N Lifetime Free Repair Warranty
- Care Instructions: Clean with mild soap and warm water